Week Eleven for the Rest of the NFC South

Forum dedicated to news and stuff related to the other teams in the NFC South
MrBlaque
Plank Owner, Site Admin

Week Eleven for the Rest of the NFC South

Hello, Bucs Fans! Before I go any further, I would like to say a few words about the NFC South. Fuck the Panthers, fuck the Falcons and finally, fuck the Saints. No really. Fuck 'em right in their collective pussy. Whew. Ok, got that out of the way...this is the problem with the Bucs not playing. Coz you know I would have gotten all that shit out during the Bucs game so when I write this shit I wouldn't have all this pent up energy. Away we go...

Let's start with the Panthers. Baker Mayfield got the start today and proved to be, well, Baker Mayfield. 21/33 for 196 yds, 0 TDs and 2 INTs. If all I saw was this stat line, I would have told you the Panthers lost. He wasted a pretty damn good defensive effort and their entire scoring output was 3 points. SMH. Baltimore tried and tried, for 3 quarters, to lose this game. Hell folks, it was 3-3 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Then Baltimore scored 10 points in the Panthers and closed out a win. Panthers go home with a 3-13 loss and a 3-8 record. The Panthers go to Denver to take on the hapless Broncos. Fuck the Panthers.

Next is the Falcons...ohhhh how I loathe the Falcons. The Falcons hosted the Bears of Chicago and for most of the game it was two teams teetering on the edge of playing good football and shooting themselves in the foot. Good D played by the Falcons and just enough O to win the game. I have to say this, Mariota sucks out loud. Oh wait, I am pretty sure I have said that before, but this time I really mean it. If the Falcons had JaBoo on their team, they might really get good...and bad. I don't know much other than Mariota sucks and Jaboo>Mariota. The Falcons eek out the win against the Bears 24-27 and a 5-6 record. The Falcons host the shitty Washington Commanders. Fuck the Falcons.

Finally we have the hated Saints taking on the even more hated LA Rams. Fuck the Rams. As much as I hate the Saints, I hate the Rams even more. This hatred goes back to the NFC Championship game (not that one, the other one that happened in 1979) and I have hated them since. FUCK THE RAMS. Anyway, The Saints played a decent game. I am not going to go into it at length because I don't like talking about these two teams much. At the end of the day, the fucking Saints beat the uncle fucking Rams 27-20 and have a record of 4-7. On a side note, Stafford was taken out of the game but fucktard McVay won't say if he is in the concussion protocol. Fuck McVay and fuck Stafford. The Saints host the Santa Clara 49ers next week. Fuck the Saints.

TB 5-5
AF 5-6
NO 4-7
CP 3-8

GOBUCS!!!