Awesome Win Gators

LescoBrandon
Plank Owner

Awesome Win Gators

Utah was over rated and the Gators are under rated.
First win for Billy Napier
https://www.espn.com/college-football/b ... /401403857
MrBlaque
Plank Owner, Site Admin

Re: Awesome Win Gators

I was at a sports bar watching the game here in Sin City Philippines. Got there at 5am (game time was 7am here) so I was hoping I could watch it on the big paneled TV. Sadly a lot of Brits and Aussies (old guys that act like they own the place) wanted to watch reruns of motor bike racing, soccer and Aussie Football.

So I am outside in one of the booths watching the game. They have one of their 40in TVs tuned in and I am listening via my phone as can't hear the TV. The Mrs and son showed up for brunch but were inside to leave me to watch what was a very exciting game. Utah goes down the field and I'm like here we go again...I am watching and muttering like a mad man I am sure...there is a delay of like 2 seconds from the TV broadcast and the radio broadcast....and the INT happens on TV and as my brain is processing that I hear the play over the radio in my head set and hear BURNEY WITH THE INTERCEPTION!!!! I went OFF whooping and shouting GO GATORS and I guess I scared some of the Aussies and Brits. My son, 9 years old, comes running thinking I got into a fight. One of the Brits tries to talk shit to me about yelling, I told him to go away before I break his hip. He left muttering something LOL. Fuck 'em. Great game! Of course the Mrs gave me a little hell about threatening the Brit, but I didn't care.
LescoBrandon
Plank Owner

Re: Awesome Win Gators

Yeah, after sneaking by a terrible USF despite AR15's worst efforts, this is NOT a top 25 team..

You don't lose to fucking Kentucky in football...... You just don't,, let alone at home.

The gap between UGA and Fla is unbelievable.. :evil: